headache with liver disease
I have fatty deposits on my liver and suffering a pressure headache. What can I take for it?
Is your fatty liver due to being over weight? If it is then a nutritional approach to correct this can reverse the course of fatty liver disease. You must limit intake of refined carbohydrates. Avoid the whites and eat whole foods such as organic fruits and vegetables, animal products, nuts, beans, and seeds.
it is important to drink enough water. liver disease is not a benign illness. It occurs primarily due to lifestyle choices and can be reversed with a safe and
effective holistic plan.
"liver disease is not a benign illness. It occurs primarily due to lifestyle choices and can be reversed with a safe and effective holistic plan. "

Liver disease can be caused by viral hepatitis as well as lifestyle choices.
If your fatty deposits are unrelated to hepatitis you will likely be able to treat with a proper diet and weight loss. However, do stay in touch with a liver specialist or gastroenterologist for monitoring the condition of your liver.
Good luck.
You can take aspirin.  Unlike ibuprofen or acetaminophen it's not highly liver toxic, though regular use can cause internal bleeding.  Meditation can help with headaches, as can natural relaxants such as valerian or passionflower, but they might not affect a headache unrelated to stress.  A hot compress can help, since a headache is essentially a muscle cramp.  There are homeopathic remedies which are hit and miss.  I've never had any luck with natural headache remedies, but many do, and there are many of them at a good health food store.  By the way, the herbal source of aspirin is white willow bark -- not as strong, but there was a reason they standardized it centuries ago to create aspirin.
As Paxiled said willow bark is not as toxic to the liver as Tylenol and anti inflammatory drugs, however do use it carefully as it can cause liver/kidney toxicity.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/143598-problems-with-white-willow-bark/

Also, if you have low platelets due to your liver disease you may be at risk for  bleeding. White willow bark and aspirin are contraindicated.

Take care of your pain, just use with caution.
Good luck to you.