Alternative Therapies Community
is there a complete trestment for tb in homeopathic medicine?

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

hi!
i am a tuberclousis patient. i am alopathic medicine is effecting my liver. so i am looking for other options. and i want to know that is there complete and comprehensive treatment of tuberclouses in homeopathy?
Vitamin D3 supplements is recommended. Vitamin D playes a key role producing a molecule called cathelicidin, which helps the innate immune system kill the tuberculosis bacteria. You can take up to 5000IU of D3 daily.  Magnesium is the most important co factor for vitamin D absorption so low or deficient levels of magnesium will affect vitamin D absorption.

Hey mfchealth,
Of course TB can be treated with Homeopathy and actually with more success. Tuberculinum is a constitutional nosode type of Homeopathic remedy for TB. However, in  Homeopathy the person does get treated and not the disease.
So your complete profile and history taking is required, before any recommendations can be made.
I personally use in conjuction with the above, an  Autonomus Response Testing  (ART) protocol, for ultimate remedy selection.
Please seek an experienced Homeopathic Doctor or Practitioner in your area.
For people with TB that do not respond to allopathic medicine,
do fairly well with Homeopathy.
I understand that Homeopathy in your country is quite popular.
Wishing you well,
Blessings,
Nikodicreta
thanks for your reply but plz tell me that for how long should i have to take vit d3. and how i get to know afyter treatment that now i am totally cured.
and also tell me is it homeopathy treatment or not?
thanks for your reply.i will go for a homeopathy treatment if i am called untreatable by my docters. i cant get your this sentence "I personally use in conjuction with the above, an  Autonomus Response Testing  (ART) protocol, for ultimate remedy selection." can you ellaborate it further plz!
and also tell me is it homeopathy treatment or not? .
Keep taking vitamin D3 until you are cleared of the bacteria. You can take vitamin D3 permanently however.
Before I recommend a homeopathic treatment, complete history  and
profile must be taken. This leads to a small  number of suitable remedies.
By using a testing method called Autonomous Response Testing,
I am able to determine the best one for the client.
There are no side effects at all with homeopathy.
It is absolutely safe and effective.
Just ask the Royal Family in the U.K.

dear red_star,
but the the tuberclouses test is done on sputum alopathy has a 9 month course to be completed. but while taking vit d3 how could i test whether i get rid of bacteria or not.(when in my case there is no sputum) and also tell me what is the name of this type of treatment?
dear nikodicreta,
thanks for your suggestion, it is confidence boosting. thanks!
Just a caution -- newest studies don't bode well for high amounts of D.  The current recommendation has been 1000iu a day, but that's going down because of these studies. I wouldn't use 5000 a day for any length of time without consulting someone who's aware of the newest research and how it might affect you.  As for homeopathy, it's hit or miss, so seeing a practitioner, as suggested, is a good idea.  If it turns out you have to stay on medication, there are many supplements that can protect the liver.  Some herbs, such as milk thistle, can't be taken when you're on medication because they clean it out of the system, since all medication is seen by the liver as at least somewhat toxic, which is why so many meds are liver problematic.  But you can take things like Alpha Lipoic Acid right now, and there are other liver protective supplements out there.  Good luck.