positive for h.pylori
i been tested for h.pylori and am positive does it also cause the chills and at times i feel really warm..
Were you tested with blood? If so, they will need to determine if it is active. Once you have it, it will always show positive in your blood, even if it is not active in your gut.
It can cause some major league reflux activity from what I understand.  Not sure on the chills.
You can try a natural supplement like coconut oil (they have a tablet form) which is supposed to cause "die off" of bad bacteria.  Note, make sure you read up and research online to verify what dose works for your body or you will have the horrible side effects  of the "die off".  Believe me, low dose and build up is soooo much better.  Better sick for short term than living with H. Pylori.  I had it too.
An h.pylori infection must be treated with so-called tripple-therapy. The use of three different antibiotics prescribed by a physician. It is not something to fool around with.

There is a school of though that says to "leave it alone", but it is on to which I don't subscribe.

Throw out your toothbrushes and disinfect your cooking areas. If you have it other members of your family should be tested. If more than one person has it you should get treatment at the same time.

You can also get reinfected. Raw chickens often are contaminated with this organism.
hpylori does not, in fact, need to be treated with antibiotics.  It depends on how serious the infection is.  The more antibiotics you use, the more other problems you'll get, and the hpylori will just come back stronger, since it's omnipresent.  We all have it flowing harmlessly through our systems until our immune systems get out of whack and it takes root somewhere.  Manukka honey, mastic gum, DGL, and other substances have shown to be effective against hpylori, which doesn't mean they'll work every time, but if an infection isn't life threatening it's better to start small and work up.  If it is life threatening and you're bleeding to death, well, they can even stop that with antacids to get you out of crisis.  They did me when I had a bleeding ulcer, they never treated me for hpylori, and I've never had another problem.  Everything depends on the individual and the severity of the infection and where the infection is.
With due respects, paxilid, the problem with h. pylori is that with anything less than tripple therapy you develop a resistant strain. This is a very hardy organism with several varients.

One school of thought is that once infected, treatment only caused the bacteria to become encapsulated. Naturopathic treatment is simply not sufficient to wipe out an infection.

Scientific American did an excellent article on h.plyori a while back. Do a search.

I am not a fan of antibiotics, which are often casually and inappropriately used, and do have a lot of side effects, but h.pylori is a special case.