Alternative Therapies Community
rashes or acupuncture

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

rashes or acupuncture

I had unprotected sex with a Korean girl. She wasn't a great girl and I told her to leave in the morning.  She had all these spots all over her.  They were about 3-4cm big.  She said they were accupuncture.  Its been a couple of weeks since the incident and I'm not feeling 100%.  I've got a sore stomach and just feel a little weird.  
Is there an accupuncture therapy that involves some sort of spot like treatment?
Yes, acupuncture involves spot like treatment with fine needles that are thinner than blood taking needles.

I am getting acupuncture treatments but I never measured mine but they are around 1 cm not 3-4 cm big.  That is too big.  Different people will have different spot sizes  One reason her spots are bigger is maybe her skin swells more after treatment.  

Best is to use protection, you never know what other person is carrying and they might be unaware of it as well. As for not 100%, sore stomach and little weird since the incident you might want discuss with your doctor to rule out some infection, either from sex or some other infection from any place.  It's not from acupuncture spots since nowadays professionals use disposable needles. Couple of weeks is too much time unless you have some underlying problem or maybe it's just stress.  I believe it's not something too serious to worry about. It's best to discuss with your GP.

I hope this helps,
Jason
Give abstinence till marriage a go. Best protection out there.
That would have been great advice 100 years ago when men and women married young. It is unreasonable, actually unnatural, to forgo sex until you are in your late twenties or thirties.
why do people get accupuncture?  Do people with HIV get it.  She said she didn't have any.  She was more concerned about me having something.
Far out I'm a dumb ***.  I'm thinking I may have caugt something from her.  I hope its not the 'big one'.  **** me! No actually don't!
Being good-tempered and happy is a positive good. Being withered and bitter is, well, pretty awful. What you call self-control, I call masochism. In any case your "call to virtue" does not have many takers.
"So let's just say Peggy likes abstinence, Allymarbles doesn't, and both are fine people, but neither speaks for God. "

Whoops! I never spoke for god. Note the small "g."
Obviously you can speak your mind, because you have. By the same token we can speak ours. You are probably miffed to meet with disagreement, standing as you do on high moral ground, with god's endorsement. When I speak my mind, I don't need help.
Curiously you choose to personalize my opinions. When I suggested that abstinence could make one withered and bitter, I was not referring to you, but the practice. For all I know you have 12 children and have not practiced abstinence for 30 years (in which case I assume you wake up with a smile on your face). The question is why are acting like a victim? Is this a ploy to bully me?
Your naivete is astounding. You sleep with a woman you apparently don't know, who may have had all sorts of partners, have unprotected sex with her, and wonder if you could have caught a sexually transmitted disease.

Of course you could have. That doesn't mean you have, but you had best get yourself to a doctor and tell him your story.
I think you have a problem.
'She wasn't a great girl and I told her to leave in the morning'

So where did you learn your respect for women? Charm school?

If that's what you thought of her why use her for sex?

I really enjoyed the religious/spiritual disagreements on this thread.

If there is a god, perhaps he was punishing you for your attitude towards women.

And for your own sake, go to an STD clinic and get checked out by a doctor. Acupuncture doesn't leave marks.