suffering due to flatulence
Hello my name zelalem, i'm 23 years old.since the age of 15 i have been suffering due to excessive gas(flatulence).i was trying to get medical treatement since then, but i have got nothing yet.i just now giving up because i can't make it any thing(eduction,job....) with such problem. i really need help,i really need miracle.
Zelalem

Gas problems are treated very effectively with TCM.  We call it Qi Stagnation.  This condition can be treated with Acupuncture and Herbs.  Also by carefully adjusting your diet.  Contact a Chinese medicine doctor near you for further diagnosis.

Hope this helps
Have you tried avoiding gas producing foods, such as dairy, cabbage, beans, etc.?  Might you be lactose intolerant?  If so, you might try something like Lactaid milk and see if you notice any difference.  Here's a site with a list of gas-producing foods:
http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/gas-producing-foods-and-drinks

Also, are you constipated or do you have regular non-hard bowel movements?
I have already tried most of what you have mentioned but it doesn"t workout. thank you very much anyway and God bless you.
Do you have a lot of stress in your life?  Do you have problems with constipation?  

Also, while you still had insurance, did they check about your gallbladder?  Chronic disease of the gallbladder has gas as a symptom of it.   See PM for more info..
Cut out all fizzy drinks and foods that are known to produce a lot of wind, like baked beans, cabbage, sprouts and so on.

The other problem may be that when you eat, you are gulping and swallowing a lot of air at the same time as you put the food into your mouth.  You may also be eating with your mouth open.  

When you open your mouth to put the food in, close off your throat with the back of your tongue, put the food into your mouth and close your mouth.   Then chew the food with your mouth closed and breathe through your nose.  Eat your food slowly and enjoy it.  See if that helps.

My husband gulps his food and I notice that when he does this, he is taking in a lot of air at the same time.  And he does have a lot of wind.  I have not been able to change his habits, but is more conscious of how he eat in public.

Best wishes.

At the  first time when i had expressed this problem constipation was the big problem to me but now it has gone.Speaking of stress it is some thing i have been expressed all my life. Thank very much.
Thank you very much for your advice.I will try if it is available in my country.
Now, we have something to go on here.  Stress can aggravate an irritable bowel, so taking steps toward stress management may be of benefit to you.  I'm glad constipation is no longer an issue to you.  
You might have insufficient stomach acid. If you take a spoon of apple cider vinegar just before eating it might solve your problem. In any case it is worth a try. (I mix the vinegar with an equal amount of apple juice.)
Fennel-- Have you tried Fennel ? They are seeds that could reduce flatulence, they come in capsules, take one with each meal. They are also breath freshener. It truly helps. Mr Google I'm sure would give you more info on Fennel.. and there is also Extra strength Gas X.. ( Simethicone )
Make a diary on foods you eat that you notice gives you a lot of gas- so you could avoid those..Probiotics in form of Plain Greek Yogurt (with live cultures), will improve your intestinal health..
Gentian root liquid extract (10 to 20 drops in one ounce of water) 10 minutes before meals.   Or try it in capsule form  300 mg. 10 minutes before meals.

Ginger root is a gas reducer.   And eat sauerkraut.

Best wishes