teitze syndrome
what kind of doctor do i see for costochondritis i was diag. in the ER and the family doc doesnt have a clue what to do.I took the steriod pack and the whole bottle of moltron and the pain is still not gone its been 3 months. please help
My wife has costochondritis and Fibromyalgia, I had her take Yoga and have her do very light stretching with bands and light strength exercise this has
helped immensely. If you should try this you must start off very light and just for 5 minutes and slowly build up. If it helps you must continue the program. My wife has been doing it for a few years.
I wish I had better news for you, but here it is. I was diagnosed 7 years ago, after dealing with the pain and passing out a few times over the course of a few months. From what I have been able to find, and even my doctor has tried, there aren't any specialists. What we have is slightly a type of arthritis, so you could try those doctors, but the ones I talked to didn't have any idea what it is. The best I can say is to stretch daily, it really does help with the pain, and after a few more months, you'll be able to function around it. Just be careful not to do anything that aggravates it if you can avoid it. I have found that anything that raises my breathing rate, extremely hot or cold weather, and most kinds of smoke bother me. It is possible to live around it. I hope you have better luck with doctors than I have. If you'd like, I can message you my email, and I can maybe help you with some of the details, but I'm not a doctor. I've just lived through this disease. I am willing to tell you what I know though.
I have my wife use bands every day! started with very light ones and only a few repetitions
about 3-5 whatever was comfortable for her then gradually increased the reps and the tension
it's helped!! If you do this just TAKE IT SLOW AND EASY!