Forgetting things

I'm very worried about my girlfriend. She occasionally forgets words (she notices this) and also mixes words up - he/she - knife/fork. I should point out that English is not her first language, but she tells me she sometimes forgets words in polish too, and she never used to do this before.

Recently she seems to forget things, like her phone or keys.

She has been to the doctor and scored perfectly on the cognitive test - Count backwards from 100 by deducting 7 - Remember these three items - What is the date? -  Those kind of things.

The doctor has ordered blood tests (Thyroid - blood count - liver function - and some others) But we haven't had the results yet.

She has recently started a new business (investing her own money) and I know that this is a stress on her. Although she never acts stressed or tells me she feels stressed.

Has anyone gone through anything similar? I am so worried that she is getting worse.

Thanks,

Paul
Should have added she is 33 years old
Hi Paul and welcome to the forum.

I would be worried too, if my girlfriend/wife was forgetful and mixing up words, at her age.

There's probably a significant aspect of stress, well hidden within her.
If I were a betting man, I would bet that she learnt from young that showing
stress, worry and fear , is considered a sign of weakness.

In terms of her vibrational energies, there are three underlying determinants of her behaviour, linked to her symptoms.

1. Fear and  insecurity, arising from starting a new business.
It takes a great deal of energy to rise above the fear. In many cases the
negative events of our world fuel it further.
Frequency 100.

2. Desire, to the surprise of most, is a negative feeling with a frequency
of 125 (baseline is Courage at 200). Desire leads us to expend a tremendous amount of energy in the pursuit of various objectives, usually material ones. Her desire to succeed in her new business is creating an
energetic deficit, consequently manifesting in a cognitive deficit.  

3. Pride at 175 is a defensive emotion, rendering one vulnerable to falling down to even lower vibrational levels, as it is fuelled by the ego.
Denial is common characteristic of Pride and the downside is the restriction of energy flow, not allowing lower emotions to get expressed and flow through. Pride is influenced greatly by external conditions, so any positive factors/events will help bring the person closer to the baseline.

Physical and molecular level investigation does have its merits, however,
the basis of her issues is within the mental/emotional, to my opinion.
By resolving the basis, the symptoms will eventually vanish, barring of course any serious physical damage.
By treating the symptoms at the physical/molecular level will just
do that, until the mental/emotional is dealt with effectively.

It would very premature and unwarranted to suspect Alzheimer's Disease,
at this point.

Perhaps you would benefit more if you would post at the Memory Loss
Community. If you do, you may also want to take a look at some of my recent comments there, as this could help shed some more light.

Please feel free to post again if you need more details, or just to comment.

Wishing you and your girlfriend well.

Niko

Thanks for your reply Niko,

In all honesty she is fine 90% of the time, its just occasionally that she gets mixed up or forgets the simplest things like phone/keys etc etc.

We think her GP is putting this down to stress, and I am hoping this is the case. As I mentioned she doesn't seem stressed on the surface, but I know she worries about her memory loss too.

Its odd as she remembers some things perfectly, ideas we had about an art project, dates and times of meetings, but then she will not remember if we have watched a TV show or something like that.

Again, thanks for your reply

Paul
Thanks for your reply Niko,

Again, thanks for your reply

Paul