Last Days
Hi, My grandmother has not eaten in 7 days and was taken to the doctor. They sent her back home and said there was nothing else that could be done. Now she is looking into space and trying to speak. Does this mean that her body may be shutting down and she is in the transittion stage?
how old is she and does she have any diseases ?
I AM so sorry to read this, 7 days along time but is she drinking?   does she have alz-Dementia ?     plz give her confort . hold her hand let her know ya are there for her, she can hear all that you say even when she slips into a coma, if she will drink give it to her.  do ya have some group coming in and helping ya out with her ?  my heart hurts for ya and her as i just went threw  this with my mom. plz keep in touch
Hi Blessed40.
Welcome to the forum.

She MUST be presently drinking something, right?
Can you give her a meal replacement drink, such as Ensure,
instead of any other fluids?
Talk to her, as heartfluttersflyawayplz suggested, she can hear you.
Tune in, really tune in, not  with your hearing but with your audiovoyance,
which is at a higher frequency level, and you will then be able to communicate with her. You must get rid of any hang-ups that may be interfering with such a communication. She needs to tell  something before she passes on. Ignore common perceptions and limiting views so you can open up to this.
Feel great about her Spirit, alleviate her physical suffering as much as possible and give her all the Love you can!
pm me if you need more details.
Niko