Alzheimer's Disease Expert Forum
This treatment is offering hope?

This Ask-a-Doctor forum is for questions and information regarding Alzheimer's Disease.

This treatment is offering hope?
I am interested in this treatment for my brain damaged daughter. Have you gotten any additional information on it.

I've known about the treatment based in Stem Cell. This treatment is offering hope for new ways to cure or help this condition.

And now I found a lot of information about Regenobody stem cell clinic in Sosua and they gave me information about this treatment, but I need to know more. What do you think about that?

Any help would really be appreciated.
I am sorry to hear about your daughters condition . The use of stem cells to repair or replace damaged brain tissue is a new , exciting and promising  approach  . Stem cell treatments are a type of cell therapy that introduce new cells into damaged tissue in order to treat a disease or injury. It is believed that stem cell treatments have the potential to change the face of human disease and prevent suffering. The stem cells are capable of renewing by themselves and giving rise to subsequent generations that can differentiate . It  offers a large potential to culture tissues that can replace diseased and damaged tissues in the body, without the risk of rejection. Neural stem cells are used in the therapy . A neural stem cell is a special kind of cell that can multiply and give rise to other more specialized cell types. These cells are found in adult neural tissue and normally develop into several different cell types found within the central nervous system. Please consult a neurosurgeon for the treatment details . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !