Who can get Alzheimer Disease
My Grandpa and all of his siblings (on my Dad's side) had Alzheimer disease. What is the chance that my dad will get it and is there anything that we can do to stop it?
There are better drugs today, but there is a new wonder drug being tested now at Aberdeen University in Scotland called 'Remba' it is in the 2nd year of testing and will be available for the public in around 2 years ,it has been shown in tests to actually reverse the affects of Altzheimers, put it into your search engine ,' Remba' and it will give you details , I have a family member at risk also and was extremely glad to hear about this break through.hopefully your Dad will be able to get this treatment when it becomes available and anyone at risk. Good Luck
It is the most hopeful thing to be tested on so far I am going to google it to see if there is any more information regarding good responses to the trial. They said it has turned the memory around of some that were stage 2 -3 of Alzheimers, I have a relative as yet undiagnosed ,wont go, and it is either the Toxins he works with or Picks or Alzheimers , so I research any new information coming out about it.So guys anyone like me with a Family concern look out for "Remba"should be out in about 2 years once they approve it.