Alzheimer's Disease Community
drug for overactive bladder

This forum is for questions and support regarding Alzheimer Disease basics, Daycare Centers, Caregivers, Confusion, Decision Making (Poor), Diagnosis, Family Issues, Home Care, Identification Methods, Judgment (Poor), Living with Alzheimer’s, Memory Loss, Nursing Home Care, Prevention, Treatment

drug for overactive bladder

My husband, age 67, has alzheimer's and has overactive bladder also.  He was proscribed vesicare which
was a disaster (offset aricept) and now the dr. wants to try sanctura.  Are Vesicare and Sactura in the
same family?  could you suggest a drug not in this family?  thank you.
hope your doing good tonight as well as your hubby.

first we are not drs on this site you need to go to the dr site to ask about drugs.

my mom also had that problem and she took the all but nothing helped her sad to say. hope ya have better results with the meds.

mom does not take any kind of alz meds they all made her mean so she was took off of aricept and they did not try another , my dad did not want to.
prayers are that ya find the drug that will work for him. God Bless you and you go throught this with him. plz take care of yourself to. Barbara