Alzheimer's Disease Community
drug for overactive bladder
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Alzheimer Disease basics, Daycare Centers, Caregivers, Confusion, Decision Making (Poor), Diagnosis, Family Issues, Home Care, Identification Methods, Judgment (Poor), Living with Alzheimer’s, Memory Loss, Nursing Home Care, Prevention, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

drug for overactive bladder

My husband, age 67, has alzheimer's and has overactive bladder also.  He was proscribed vesicare which
was a disaster (offset aricept) and now the dr. wants to try sanctura.  Are Vesicare and Sactura in the
same family?  could you suggest a drug not in this family?  thank you.
212161_tn?1410016711
hope your doing good tonight as well as your hubby.

first we are not drs on this site you need to go to the dr site to ask about drugs.

my mom also had that problem and she took the all but nothing helped her sad to say. hope ya have better results with the meds.

mom does not take any kind of alz meds they all made her mean so she was took off of aricept and they did not try another , my dad did not want to.
prayers are that ya find the drug that will work for him. God Bless you and you go throught this with him. plz take care of yourself to. Barbara
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alzheimer's Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...