Alzheimer's Disease Community
suggestions please help!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding Alzheimer Disease basics, Daycare Centers, Caregivers, Confusion, Decision Making (Poor), Diagnosis, Family Issues, Home Care, Identification Methods, Judgment (Poor), Living with Alzheimer’s, Memory Loss, Nursing Home Care, Prevention, Treatment

suggestions please help!!!

i am 31 years old and living at home with my parents while in school. ive no job and felt this was the best avenue to go to get myself employed again. recently i have started at a school that my student loans have been pushed back. this is an ivy league school and the work that is necessary is crucial to my getting my loans reinstated. of which i plan on getting to acquire residency closer to my school. I get no sleep here as my father who has altzheimers constantly talks in his sleep and his voice resonates through the walls,he is always bitching and moaning about my being anywhere in the house thats not my bedroom,and i cannot take this. i got my grades back and i did horribly. and so i am now stuck here until i can get back my loans.which  at the rate of schoolwork i do,not being able to concentrate here at home i find myself begging and pleading with friends to let me stay so i can do work. and when i had my final paper due,i went a few towns away to go to a friends place thern had to deal with ehr screaming 4 year old! ,i got a B+ i needed an A to get loans back.what do i do so i dont end up failing out of my school?
so sad that your going throught that, as far as school i wish you luck i know they are very inportant to have good grades. but i ask that you love your father while you can so you will have no regrets when he does pass on.

i know its not easy, my mom does the same thing talks talks talks, but she has nothing elsa to do, she lays in her bed all day has been there for 4 months now, slowy dying from this . i also get tired and want to run a few times but i know shes doing something she would not be doing if she could, that is not my mother , my mother is stuck inside of her head and she trys so hard to get out but it will never happen.

plz think about your dad how he feels also, you know he loves you and this is not him, hold his hand tell him you love him and if you need to go out and get new air so you can come back and be there for your Dad at his time of need. yes as they get into this diease it gets worse they say things they do not mean, they dont even remember saying it so its not them. love him while you can.

i hope you have a great christmas and i pray it works out that you can get your grades up, but remember our parents were there for us when we needed them so in their time of need we need to step up to the plate and be there for them.  GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. Barbara