too many pills
my husband just started on Namenda, starter doses, however, while I was at work today, he took 3 of the pills(5mg), should I be concerned? do I just have him continue tomorrow with the correct one pill in the morning? doesn''t seem to have any side effects.
Wow sorry to get back to you so late but i would call his dr to make sure what to do.plz keep in touch.Barbara
No need  to worry. I used to teach classes on different Alzheimer's Medical treatments/medicines and know these meds better than the reps that sold them. Namenda is an add on Alzheimer's medication use to help glutamate regulation in the brain.The standard dose in 20mg a day after titration, so taking three 5mg tablets is not a problem. In fact side effects don't really occur with Namenda until the dose is increased to <40mg (it is above recommended dose but many doctors use it at that level).  

Rest easy.