Amputee - Orthopedic Rehabilitation Expert Forum
Meniscal Injury
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Amputee & Orthopedic Rehab Forum. This is a place where members can post personal questions about this subject and receive answers from highly qualified physicians . Members can also find and share information and support with others who share their interest in amputee and orthopedic rehab, limb loss and prosthetics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Meniscal Injury

hmmmm i am gonna tell you the exact conclusion they have made out of my MRI, that is "GRADE 2 TEAR POSTERIOR HORN LATERAL MENISCUS WITH ATROPHIC ACL WITH MILD JOINT EFFUSION & MILD BONE EDEMA UPPER END TIBIA AND LOWER END FEMUR".. THIS IS THE REPORT. i have consulted with Dr. Hardas Singh Sandhu (Ortho) at Amritsar(Punjab) India. he advised me to take rest for 1 week because of the swelling i had.. So i did rest, now seems no swelling. I tried to use steps, which i could do easily. i feel a bit of instability when i tried to land on side back of the heal..its a kinda sensation.. at the time of injury i could not bend my knee, but now i can even get closer to touch my butts with heal, but yeah it pains when i try to sit on toes..No loccking as if now. so this is the thing , happening to me, kindy suggest me the best thing. but i dont want to go through any surgery. Pease suggest me
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank