Anal Cancer Community
Anal Cancer or what

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Anal Cancer or what

I have read many articles about this lump I have on the outside of my anus.  I am 50, and when I was younger had hpv.  I have several of the symptoms they describe.  Discharge, itching, discoloration, sever pain during a movement.  This showed up around 4 weeks ago.  It does not look or feel like any hemoroid.  I am not insured.  And know I should get it checked but am I being paranoid.  
You need to get it checked.  Perhaps there is a clinic or even hospital that would do an exam.

HPV  doesn't disappear from your system.  There are only a couple of strains that cause anal cancer.  As it is still a rare cancer, not as much attention is given to it.

You need to have peace of mind about this.  Try to get lump looked at.