Anal Fissure
I have had an anal fissure for several months. It goes away and comes back. Is there a permanent fix that my doctor is not doing that I should ask about? Currently, it is 4-5 week treatment with an oinment that has nitroglicerine in it. Suppose to shrink the tissue and bring blood to the area. I do hot baths etc.. but I keep having them.
To make this situation worst.. is that I am a gay man and occasionally have anal sex. Needless to say, I would like to be able to enjoy sex with my partner more regularly, but the fissure causes lots of pain /issues.  As soon as it heals and I think its good.. it becomes a problem again. Should I ask for surgery? Would that solve the problem? Is there a way to make your anus more compatible to flexibility?

Thank you!
P.
I have the same problem due to having a colonoscopy.  Please let me know what you bought that contains glicerine in it. Thanks a bunch!!
If you continue having anal sex with the fissure do not expect it to heal ever and if you have anal sex too offte over 5 times a month it can lead to serous damage also if you have anal hardcore may also lead to long-
term damage