Anal Uncomfortabilty, constipation, clear excretion
I am a 19 year old female, and I have been experiencing particular problems with my stomach and anus. My current problem has happened three nights in a row, always after midnight (not when I'm sleeping, however, I go to sleep around 2). I start getting this urge to go to go the bathroom, but when I try, I can only discharge small amounts of faeces. The problem is though, once I discharge small (and broken) faeces without being able to discharge more, I feel that I still NEED to go to the restroom. My anus in particular feels extremely uncomfortable, and it really only feels comfortable when I'm "trying" to go the bathroom on a toilet (which leads to problems later on because I had been using my flexing those muscles for too long on the toilet). So while I am sitting on the toilet, I get no discharge of faeces, but instead a get small amounts of clear excretion. I know this because I can see it in the toilet bowl, about the size of a nickel, and non-polar. I must stress that my main concern is the uncomfortableness of my anus. I can't even search for it on google, because there is no way I can medically describe my problem and expect to get a reasonable feedback from the internet. Anyway, this is all brought on by a sudden "irritation" I'll call it, by my anus. It's like it needs to be suddenly "opened," tricking me that I need to use the restroom.

I don't even know if this is constipation... There is no hard or dry stool, and besides these last couple of days, I don't have any "constipation" experiences to compare it to. My diet hasn't changed either, so I don't know what brought this on. As for my stomach, I don't have any sort of sever pain, but more like light cramping sensations for about two hours early evening.

Someone help ):
You should really go to the doctor and get this checked out before it gets any worse. Best of luck to you!