Anal fissure not healing
I used to have anal fissure from time to time in last 5 years but it always get healed itself in 5-6 weeks but last year I got anal fissure which hasn't healed since last one year,Sometime pain goes but skin tags remains there ,sometime pain and bleeding again start coming.I am just worried, is it a serious symptoms of ...  anything else.Please advice any medicine to cure this.
I had an anal fissure in spring of last year. It did not heal its self. It was very painful. I went to 2 doctors. Then went for a colonscopy. Then an anoscope. Finally I had to have surgery. The colon/rectal doctor told me that once they become chronic they have a very hard time healing without surgery. The muscle goes into spasm and tears it more and more so it never heals. You need to go see a colon rectal doctor. He can give you a few creams that may work if not there is a quick surgery that can be done to fix things. Just go in!
i have had the same problem for ovewr a year now and it is unbearable! i wake up scratching, the doctor has given me haemoroid cream and others but nothing is working. dr didnt say its haemoriods but gave me the cream? i have been to 4 doctors and they say itll be fine its very common. i cant handle it any longer im going dr again asap! remember to update us! good luck.
I am going back and forthe trying to decide if I should have the surgery or not. I have been suffering with this for 3 months. I have tried about everything.  I have totally had to give up my active life style.  I can't sit for any length of time and some time not at all. I haven't read the most positive outcomes with surgery either. Any positive feedback you could give me. Really scared of this surgery!
This fissure pain is the worse.I'm trying all the creams trying to avoid surgery.iv had it for a year.I only really get up to work m-f now.my movements pinch then pain for at least 6 hours.will surgery work ??