Anal Cancer Community
Can anyone help???

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Can anyone help???

Please can anyone give me some advice?!? every time I have been for a BM for last two years I bleed slightly and it becomes sore and stings. When I crouch in a mirror to look at my anus as if I was straining two swollen pads appear at the opening of my anus that look like a flower (best description!) The whole anal opening looks like a purple ring to best describe it. When I do a BM sometimes the hole seems not big enough and so it feels like it tears and like passing glass.
Because I go for a BM regularly it always seems to be sore and never heals. Can anyone help and coud it be anal cancer? I am stressing out!!!!!!
I gave you advice on Dec 13, 2011..which I urge you to take.

It is 6 months later and you have done nothing to find out what is wrong.

Please see a doctor.
You have hemorrhoids..see you doc. you can have them banded in office if external .