Anal Cancer Community
Direction for this reports
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Direction for this reports

My Mother Sarah Albert F/67,  Suffering with Bleeding from anus and appetite decreased, less sleep.
CT report: CECT shows an eccentric thickening of the walls  of the rectum extending across a 6.8cm segment with extra-rectal spread into a para-rectal and right parametrial tissue with minimally enlarged para rectal lymphnodes .

Biopsy Report: Histological features suggestive of Invasive, well diffirentiated Squamous cell carcinoma.

1118884_tn?1338596450
Hi,
Sorry to hear your mother is ill.  CT  scans are ordered by doctors to find a cause of patient's difficulties.   The last three words of the biopsy are what he/she will act on.

I am a survivor of anal cancer which had advanced to stage IIIb...I was older than your mother when I went through aggressive treatment to eradicate it 5 yrs ago.

There is hope...try not to become obssessed with these reports.  Talk to her doctor.    Best wishes for her recovery.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anal Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...