Growth outside of anus
I am a 59 year old male with MS.  I have noticed within the last week I have developed a sac-like growth outside my anus and between the anus and thigh.  It doesn't hurt and there is no blood.  Can you tell me what this might be?  Thanks in advance.
Honestly, there is no way any of us can diagnose this.  Check in with your doctor for an examination please.   Best....
Hi, I wa wondering if your anal cancer started with dysplasia, severe dysplasia, and what treatments you underwent.  I was diagnse 2 years ago with simple anal dysplasia, but within a few months after surgery it had changed to severe dysplasia, also had another surgery, the dr also took more biopsies, in which 3 of 4 were again positive for anal cancer in situ but he refused to treat me again......  We previously had talked about chemo/radiation since this had been recurrent 3x and also spread to my vulvar which I also had a vulvectomy.......Am I crazy to be so afraid that I'm walking around with this without treatment and praying that it doesn't spread and become more aggressive?
Hey composer...

I just responded to your other post, so don't have much to add here.

Again, I must apologise for my inexperience with the terms you are using.  

What I can tell you is that my cancer was treated with 2 kinds of chemo, and radiation.  I went to M.D. Anderson in Orlando 5 days a week for 6 weeks for the radiation.  Chemo was delivered to my apt.  There was no surgery.  I have had gyn surgery to remove bands of scar tissue, and feel well.  My surgeon released me after last visit a few months ago...said to check in with him in a year.

Like you I joined MH to find support after treatment was over.  I remember feeling enormously overwhelmed and alone.  

An idea.  When I couldn't find others with similar experience in this forum, moved over to agoraphobia and anxiety forums.  Found great support and comfort there.  

Whatever our physical difficuties are, I believe we can use these forums to connect.

For me it was and still is a lifeline.