Anal Cancer Community
I never thought of this....

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

I never thought of this....

Okay... So I left my ex fiance with a fissure and some hemroids from him...

I've never been a fan of "Anal sex" but he loved it! (yes been tested no problem there with STD's) but when ever my ex used a condom OMG I was like up all night crapping out what felt like FIRE out of my butt. No blood though. One night, we were fooling around and he had no condom and we had no lube we were just playing and he got a little "over excited" and when he went off he just SHOVED it in me... Freaking hurt. I jumped and slugged him... Sense I hate my butt being played with. That was hell!

Well I've had hemroid issues and the cut (that I see) opens everyonce in a while... but lately have been going through alot of stress, a move, a family divorce second one this last four years, (my brother first now my parents) and I haven't been eating good, I live off Imodium (immodium) well take ever day or once every other day for my stomach because I hardly eat, I've been getting better, but I see a little bit of swelling when I like sit to look at it in a mirror or something, I don't quite remember what my bum looks like normally no hem inflaimed, but... Theres like no real pain, it hasnt' been real INFLAIMED in a while, I sit down alot on the computer, and have my lowe back in a wierd position and i been doing more walking and lifting then normal. When I stand up my bum looks totaly find, no swollen no redness no nothing except the skin tag, but, when I sit the ring of my bum like gets big, I have a redish purple hemroid that goes around the ring, that seems to be the only issue. Only pain when I wipe to hard, Not when I go to the bathroom or anything. My left buttcheek and leg kinda hurts, but htat could be my mensturl thing.
I'm 22.

Any idea what it could be. I can poke it no pain, just tight muscles.

I don't think it's cancer, at least hope not. I don't want to go to the doctor because I'm to scared.
I do have typical hemroids though.