Anal Cancer Community
Intense Anal Itching - Help!

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Intense Anal Itching - Help!

Hey,

I'm 19, and I've been suffering from anal itching for 7 months.
7 months ago, i had a really bad constipation, and there was some blood on the toilet paper, but it didn't both me so much, and the bleeding went away after 3 days, but then it started to hurt A LOT. It was hurting me for like 5 weeks, but then everything was fine. a month after, I bleeded again, only for few days, I went to the doctor, he said I had an anal fissure, so he gave me some cream. After 3 Months, the pain of the fissure went away, however the skin around the anus itches a alot. I went to the doctor a week ago, and he told me that my skin got sensitive because of one of the ingredients of the creams I was using (I used it for 3 consecutive months, which is pretty stupid from me). So I stopped using the cream, but now the pain is a lot worse with-out it. My skin feels very dry, and VERY itchy, I can't even walk normally (I usually do a lot of sports).

Any tips?

Thank you
Try using over the counter Nupercainal.  It helps my itching.  Good Luck!!
try hydrocortisone cream and deflon capsol at night after meal...
it works,