Anal Cancer Community
Medium painful bump between anus and vagina

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Can you tell me what this is?
I have a medium sized bump at the very bottom of my vagina, just above my anus.
It's round but sometimes it also comes out elongated. It usually comes out during menstruation, but it really starts hurting a couple of days after my period ends. Goes away after a couple of days.
It's hard and hurts quite a lot when i walk or sit. This time, it's even been bleeding a little whenever i get up and walk around.
Just see your doctor.. OBGYN if it is closer to your vagina. Or a colon/rectal doctor if it is closer to your anus. We cant tell you what it is. We dont know. You should see your doctor now while it is at its worse that would give the doctor a good indication as to what it might be.
Agree with Todd.  Perhaps a gyn since it appears to be connected to menstrual period.

As an anal cancer and a woman, I also have odd bumbs and irritations from time to time.
When my gyn checks she usually says it is normal considering damage I have from radiation.

A culture could be done to determine what it is.  You don't want to cause yourself anxiety by not getting it checked.  Once a month is too often to go thru' a misery that could be easily fixed.

Best wishes