Anal Cancer Community
Pimple in at Anal opening

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Pimple in at Anal opening

One week back once a wakup in mornnig I faced some thing happened at my anal opening. It was a bit paining also. I could not see it but touched it and it seemed to be a pimple. Well, for first two day I had faced small pain while freshing up. Went to doctor, and doctor did not even see it and given me Acni gel to make it sqeuze, what ever it would be. I sarted putting the Acni gel, it feels like A knot is formed instead of pimple, for initial three days, it pains if I will press it, but now I am not having any pain but size did not seems to decrese. I have seen some article about anal cancer and much worried as I have been a long term smoker also. I am in USA and might go to my country Australia, in within next two weeks. Please suggest me if I should consult to doctor immediatly.