Anal Cancer Community
Whats wrong with me I'm so scared????

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Whats wrong with me I'm so scared????

To start off I am a 14 yr old girl. When I use the bathroom a TON of blood comes from my rectum not just a little I mean A LOT. please help me whats wrong I'm really scared.
Sounds like you have hemmroids.  You need to tell your mom so she can make an appointment with a doctor.  GOOD LUCK....KEEP US POSTED
Hemorrhoids are unusual in someone so young.
The best thing to do is talk to your parents about this problem.

At your age, they are responsible for your well being.

We can support you in other ways, but you need a parent to take you to a doctor.
So when I was about your age the same thing happened to me a couple of times like cups and cups of blood, it was so scary. I found my mom right away and told her, went to the doctor, they wanted a stool sample and as soon as they got it i was scheduled for a colanoscopy. it was yucky, they didnt find anything! a lot of times it can be a pollup, or chrones disease, even IBS. youll be okay :)