What's wrong with me
Dear all,
I once had protected vaginal sex and unprotected fellatio with a CSW 5 months ago. I tested HIV, syphilis and herpes at 3 months mark, all negative. However, hpv tests are not available for male.
I have suffered from itchy anus for 3 months since a month post exposure. I have it looked at by my roommate, who saw nothing obviously wrong on its inner edge. I had bloody stools 2 months ago, but it just lasted for 1-2 weeks and went away. Now I had regular stools nearly once a day(sometimes twice a day), but the itchy feeling occurs from time to time.
I wonder if it's the indication of anal cancer? Need some opinion, please.
Hello and sorry for the late reply.

Your symptoms are unlikely to be due to anal cancer. The most probable cause could be infection of the groin area. Please check to see if there are any rashes or ulcers or sores in that area. Also check for scratch marks, as intense itchiness occurs with fungal infections. It could also be due to parasitic infections. The bleeding could be due to an injury also. Anal conditions like fissures in ano cause bleeding, but it is usually accompanied by pain while passing stools. You will need to consult your doctor to find out the cause for the itchiness.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.