assistance in going to toilet
Hello, this is very embarrassing and I feel like I'm alone, but I need help. I have been putting my fingers up my rectum to assist in going to the toilet.I suffer from a long twisted bowel.which was found from a colonoscopy.there are several reasons y I do this, one is because I hate being constipated all the time n it makes me feel horrible and secondly I do it because I think it helps me get rid of food faster therefore I don't put on weight. I lost 20kg, I'm now 64.7kg and I'm affraid to go back.its now like an addiction, that I have tried for 6 yrs to give up. I have a clear slimy substance that comes out after I do it sometimes.I don't know what it is and I'm scared of getting bowel cancer or by pushing so hard I'm damaging my reproductive system....please help :-( I live this every day.
I do the same as well my bowel movements do not come out on there own , I do it everyday to its awful because my anus is very dry inside and my doctor just doesn't understand and now I have been noticing sticky yellow mucus!
It is horrible, n i feel tired all the time from doing it. N i wish i could stop, but some times its just easier, n a stress relief.