Anal Cancer Community
assistance in going to toilet

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

assistance in going to toilet

Hello, this is very embarrassing and I feel like I'm alone, but I need help. I have been putting my fingers up my rectum to assist in going to the toilet.I suffer from a long twisted bowel.which was found from a colonoscopy.there are several reasons y I do this, one is because I hate being constipated all the time n it makes me feel horrible and secondly I do it because I think it helps me get rid of food faster therefore I don't put on weight. I lost 20kg, I'm now 64.7kg and I'm affraid to go back.its now like an addiction, that I have tried for 6 yrs to give up. I have a clear slimy substance that comes out after I do it sometimes.I don't know what it is and I'm scared of getting bowel cancer or by pushing so hard I'm damaging my reproductive system....please help :-( I live this every day.
I do the same as well my bowel movements do not come out on there own , I do it everyday to its awful because my anus is very dry inside and my doctor just doesn't understand and now I have been noticing sticky yellow mucus!
It is horrible, n i feel tired all the time from doing it. N i wish i could stop, but some times its just easier, n a stress relief.