Anal Cancer Community
chances of anal cancer

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

chances of anal cancer

Hello

It all started in june 2011 i had bleed after bowel movements since then i am having bleeding on and off and itching as well

i went for gastroenterologist after PR exam nothing came out

then after that I had Sigmoidoscopy in december 2011 with biopsy of rectal mucosa  that came out mild chronic inflammation

now i am having pain in anus, bleed after passing stool, and also it burns when i touch and pass stool

today i have noticed some thing i wont say a mass but look like a wound inside anal wall and when my finger touches that i feel like burning

kindly do help me sillygirl

i had sex with some one and i am so worried about anal cancer and hpv

hope to hear from u soon

bye for now
i just came from dr with pain in anal and some blood and some burning he said it was a fissue (tear)  you need to have it checked out and try not to stress.
Hey there..

Since you had a rectal exam in December which did not reveal a serious problem in the rectum, whatever is bothering you now is 4 months old.

I recommend getting checked again.  Self exams can simply amp up anxiety as you already know!

Having a doctor take a look is only way to calm your fears.

Best...