Anal Cancer Community
chances of anal cancer
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chances of anal cancer

Hello

It all started in june 2011 i had bleed after bowel movements since then i am having bleeding on and off and itching as well

i went for gastroenterologist after PR exam nothing came out

then after that I had Sigmoidoscopy in december 2011 with biopsy of rectal mucosa  that came out mild chronic inflammation

now i am having pain in anus, bleed after passing stool, and also it burns when i touch and pass stool

today i have noticed some thing i wont say a mass but look like a wound inside anal wall and when my finger touches that i feel like burning

kindly do help me sillygirl

i had sex with some one and i am so worried about anal cancer and hpv

hope to hear from u soon

bye for now