chances of anal cancer
Hello

It all started in june 2011 i had bleed after bowel movements since then i am having bleeding on and off and itching as well

i went for gastroenterologist after PR exam nothing came out

then after that I had Sigmoidoscopy in december 2011 with biopsy of rectal mucosa  that came out mild chronic inflammation

now i am having pain in anus, bleed after passing stool, and also it burns when i touch and pass stool

today i have noticed some thing i wont say a mass but look like a wound inside anal wall and when my finger touches that i feel like burning

kindly do help me sillygirl

i had sex with some one and i am so worried about anal cancer and hpv

hope to hear from u soon

bye for now
i just came from dr with pain in anal and some blood and some burning he said it was a fissue (tear)  you need to have it checked out and try not to stress.
Hey there..

Since you had a rectal exam in December which did not reveal a serious problem in the rectum, whatever is bothering you now is 4 months old.

I recommend getting checked again.  Self exams can simply amp up anxiety as you already know!

Having a doctor take a look is only way to calm your fears.

Best...