Anal Cancer Community
problems with pooing pain during before and after
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

problems with pooing pain during before and after

I am a twenty one year old girl and i am very worried about my bowels and pooing. Sorry if this is a bit gross, im just hoping someone can give me some advice that doesnt involve a doctor (obvs if its needed then i will), if i can avoid it then it would be great. Over the past 3 months i have been in a lot of pain during pooing. It feels like there is a heavy brick constantly pressing in my bum. I have ibs (which ive had for years), and in the past ive bleed hilst pooing, due to the vast amount i go during the day. But this feels different to what i am used to experiencing. I get awful stomach cramps before i need to go, that often make me feel as if i am going to pass out, and then i get a heavy aching pain in my backside during and after. I feel constantly tired and run down, it literally exhausts me as i have to spend so much time on the toilet. It takes me so long to go, as it feels horrendous trying to actually go, and i am sometimes stuck on the toilet for anything up to an hour. If i get up and just give up, i instantly feel like i need to go again and reside myself to the pain of pooing rather than giving up and experiencing the cramps. I have been anally examined before, and it is mortifying, if theres anything anyone can sugesst i would reallyapprieciate it, and i wont take offence if someone's advice is going to the doctors.Am i being paranoid or do i have reason to be worried?
Thank you
Very worried girl