Anal Cancer Community
warts around and inside the anal
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

warts around and inside the anal

well am a 21y old male and i have got anal warts last year and i have been fighting warts for a long time no , i had two operations and it has been toooo painful that i couldnt walk , i couldnt set i couldnt do any thing for a whole month , the first operation was bad and the warts has shown up again , but the second one was kinda ok . and the doctor removed all the warts and he gave it to me to analyiz it ..and here is what the analyizing doctor said """ ( gross ) pieces pf rubbery greyish white tissue . measuring 1.5*1.5*0.5 cm totally submitted ... ( microscopic )  section examined from the specimen recieved revealed a polypoidal growth covered by kertinised hyperplastic stratified squamous epithelium showing focal koilocytic atypia with clear cytoplasm and dyplastic angulated nuclei ..
basement membrane is intact.
no evidence of malignancy in sections examined
diagnosis :
anal swellings ,biopsy , squamous cell papilloma with koilocytic atypia compatible with condyloma accuminata .
i went to the doctor who did me the operation just two days ago and he told me that i still have some warts on the right side inside my anal . am depressed and scared to death . cant go on my life am afraid i will have cancer sooner or later and die young .. by the way am egyptian and i live in egypt .. so my situation ***** more and more .. please any professionals ehre to tell me whats going on or what this analizing said mean ... any help please ???
0%
 (0) 
n
0%
 (0) 
n
0%
 (0) 
n
0%
 (0) 
n