Anal and Rectal Disorders User Group
Bleeding on the inside of anus?
About This Group:

I have spent a considerable amount of time in the last eight months researching pain in the anorectal area. I know from doing the research that there are many people out there with Fissures, Fistulas and assorted other problems, who are going through the same pain as I am experiencing on a daily basis. So, I thought it would be good to form a little group where we could share the problems, and what you have done or are doing to remedy things. I am not a nurse or in the medical profession, just someone going through constant pain and happy to share it!

Founded by Recondite2011 on January 31, 2011
20 members

Bleeding on the inside of anus?

For some reason I felt like I had to go to the bathroom before but couldn't so I stuck a finger up there. My nails are on the long side and I didn't really think it through. When I took my finger out I noticed a little bit of blood on my finger. I think I may have scratched myself, there was not a lot of blood but it was still noticeable. I'm scared that I have a scratch or cut in there now and that it will get infected. I feel just a slight discomfort but no extreme pain or anything. Should I continue to worry and consult someone about this, or let it heal on its own?
pog23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 03
leah725 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 27
Icannot commented on Tramadol detox
May 30