Anal and Rectal Disorders User Group
Fissures? or something else?
About This Group:

I have spent a considerable amount of time in the last eight months researching pain in the anorectal area. I know from doing the research that there are many people out there with Fissures, Fistulas and assorted other problems, who are going through the same pain as I am experiencing on a daily basis. So, I thought it would be good to form a little group where we could share the problems, and what you have done or are doing to remedy things. I am not a nurse or in the medical profession, just someone going through constant pain and happy to share it!

Founded by Recondite2011 on January 31, 2011
20 members

Fissures? or something else?

Hoping someone can help...I am 41 and have been experiencing excruciating anal pain.  There is swelling and I checked and saw possible fissures..tiny lesion-looking dots as well. No leaking or bleeding or significant oozing. Very strong pain, discomfort sitting and laying down. Some relief standing.  Have been taking warm epsom baths(did this anyways to help with a back injury) and been trying Tucks pads(they bring great pain). I am in a monogomous long term relationship and have always checked negative for STD's so I know it is not that.  I am a victim of a DUI accident one year out and cannot exercise due to the injuries, so I have been suffering from constipation and loose movements alternately.   Unfortunately I am uninsured so a doctor's visit is not finacially feasable.  I'm hoping someone may have experienced this and have some advice.

Thank you for any feedback :)
pog23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 03
leah725 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 27
Icannot commented on Tramadol detox
May 30