Anal and Rectal Disorders User Group
Fistula
About This Group:

I have spent a considerable amount of time in the last eight months researching pain in the anorectal area. I know from doing the research that there are many people out there with Fissures, Fistulas and assorted other problems, who are going through the same pain as I am experiencing on a daily basis. So, I thought it would be good to form a little group where we could share the problems, and what you have done or are doing to remedy things. I am not a nurse or in the medical profession, just someone going through constant pain and happy to share it!

Founded by Recondite2011 on January 31, 2011
21 members

Fistula

Good Morning
I wonder if someone can help and give me advice? I have been suffering for 20 years and approx 15/20 operations with a anal fistula. Last week i went for what I though was the "last one". my seton finally came out. But to my surprise when i wake up after surgery I am in extreme pain on the top of my pubic area. My surgeon told me unfortunately it has spread. :(   i cant go on like this anymore, has anyone got any advice to try avoid this pubic abcess (abscess) from coming back. It has been a week and i am still in pain and have noticed a very hard lump just above the surgery area . Please help
Thank you
Regards
Stacey
Tags: fistula, Pain
1 Comment
Hi! How are u doing with ur fistula?????
drashwinporwal joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
pog23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 03
leah725 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 27