Anal and Rectal Disorders User Group
RED, like a bad sunburn around my butthole
About This Group:

I have spent a considerable amount of time in the last eight months researching pain in the anorectal area. I know from doing the research that there are many people out there with Fissures, Fistulas and assorted other problems, who are going through the same pain as I am experiencing on a daily basis. So, I thought it would be good to form a little group where we could share the problems, and what you have done or are doing to remedy things. I am not a nurse or in the medical profession, just someone going through constant pain and happy to share it!

Founded by Recondite2011 on January 31, 2011
21 members

It's not really itching, but it's kinda sore.  It looks like I laid in the sun all day  and forgot to put sunscreen about 2 " out from my man *****.  I'm suppose to drive 12 hours on Friday.  I've been putting cortisone and anti-fungals on it.  I do have crohns disease : (        
HELP!!!!!!
Tags: Sunburn
drashwinporwal joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
pog23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 03
leah725 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 27