Aneurysm?
I've been told aneurysms run in a family. My mother died 12 years ago from a brain aneurysm. Should I be tested?
Hi!
There is no such protocol to test for aneurysms on a regular basis, even for those who have  a family history. I understand your apprehensions, but usually you will be tested for aneurysms if you have a persistently high blood pressure, persisting headache, vomiting, vision problems, hearing problems etc. However, you can still discuss this with your doctor. If you are a really high risk case, which is difficult to determine on net, your doctor will do a brain MRI. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thankyou for your prompt reply. There is something I think I didn't mention to you. That is the fact that I get sort of a brain "swish. It's as if I hear it in my ears. When it is bad, my eyes feel like they are slightly "jerking"  It is worse some days. Usually the swishes come in two's, one right after the other. ....
Swish-swish, very fast. Would you have any more advice for my condition?