Aortic Arch Aneurism
Had ascending aortic dissection emergency repair march 2012, now have arch aneurism at proximal segment 6.6 transverse x5.1 cm AP. Distal segment 4.6 and descending 4.2. With past repair is endovascular stent graft still possible after repositioning of branch arteries?
I would get a consultation with an expert aortic surgeon.  This isn't something that comes up every day.  You've posted on the peer support forum, and you need an expert medical consultation.  Were I in your situation, I would be planning to travel to an aortic center to see a surgeon with demonstrated expertise aortic arch surgery.  There are relatively few such surgeons in the US, so you would be looking at traveling to one of a few centers, such as Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, Texas Heart Institute (in Houston) Debakey Center (also in Houston), Mt. Sinai in NYC, Brigham & Womens in Mass., Northwestern in Chicago Ill., or a place of that ilk.  I have left some places out, but my point is, there are only a relatively few places and a relatively few surgeons who do this type of surgery routinely, and even for them, it is not "routine."  The experience of the surgeon makes a huge difference in outcome.  One of the critical considerations is protecting your brain while the arch is being operated on.  Good luck.
Have consult at university florida in few days. Thanks for answering me and it looks like I'll definitely need some luck. thanks again
Will be thinking about you.
I'll keep you updated.