Aortic root aneurysm
My husband was hospitilized was April and did an echo, after 3 mos, echo again. The doc didnt see anything about aneurysm. Aftr 2 mos, we did an echo again, and surprisingly, the doc told us that my husband has severe aortic root dilatation.

Is that possible  that after 2 mos, they will diagnosed of severe aortic root dilatation?
Wht do we need to do to prevent the continious growing  of aneurysm?
DO we need to do another test.
last april  i mean
How big is the aneurysm? I had an echo and I have an enlarged aotic root that is 4.3 cm.
as stated in echo results, it was already 6.06cm. So I cant really believed on that results. I want to do a second opinion test, but my husband refuses.
what do you eat now to prevent the contineous bulging of the aorta? Please give me some times to prvent this. Thanks.
6cm is enormous.  He is in grave danger.  He probably refuses another test because he is afraid - I'm only guessing.  He must have another test - this time, do not get an echo, but gets a high-quality imaging test like a CT scan or MRI.  Either one, with and without contrast.  

6 cm calls for urgent surgical repair.  Better to do it now than on an emergency basis.  

He needs to see a cardiac surgeon right away.
PS - Diet will not help anything.  He needs surgery.
PS, if it helps, inform him that success rates with surgery - if NOT done on an emergency basis - are VERY high (95%+).  Success rates based on an emergency basis are significantly lower.
Yes, you're right. He was too afraid for the confirmation. Thank you very much for the info, it will really help us to decide what to do.

My only problem now, is how to convince him to do another test, so that we know where we stand.
As the survivor of a 5.5cm ascending/root aneurysm, I agree with everything nickpatel has told you.  Pretty much any cardiothoracic surgeon is going to recommend that your husband have an operation to repair the aneurysm.  The surgery is safer than doing nothing, at this point.  It is best to seek out a surgeon who does a lot of these, as it takes above average skill to do it right.  I had to have mine reoperated on a year after my first surgery, as the aneurysm was not only not adequately repaired the first time, it actually got bigger.  I don't recommend the two-operation plan.  If it is at all possible for your husband to go to a large heart center such as Texas Hearth Institute, Debakey Center, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, etc., that is where the most experienced aortic surgeons tend to be.  But with a 6+cm aneurysm, he has got to get it repaired, period.  Good luck.