Blood clots
3 months ago i went to the er and doctors found pulmonary aneurysm.after a month I was feel better after being on the warfrian.two weeks ago I returned to the ER.my lungs were  hurting so bad,I'm having problems keeping my balance,and I  am dizzy a lot.doctors tried MRI on my brain,lungs.at first the doc said it was new clots in my lungs.then said it might be my old ones they were looking at.I don't know what to do,my insurance ran out so the doctor was getting frustrated and rude to me,the doc. Said nothing they can find now.the doctor dropped me as a patient because I have no money to carry on.I wish I knew what was wrong with me,I am suffering.I need help finding me answers  for my headache,dizziness,fatigue,blurriness and feel like passing out when walking to long,really bad pain in my right lung.please help me!!!!!!
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your condition. With history of clots in the lung previously, it is possible that new ones have come up. It is also possible that there is an old clot which got dislodged and is causing symptoms. With headache, dizziness, blurring of vision etc there is a possibility that you have either a clot in brain or an aneurysm with bleed, or benign intracranial hypertension. I suggest you go to the ER for this so that you can get medical help.  Take care!
Thank so much,I have been to the er 2weeks ago and did MRI of my brain and lungs.they said there was new clot in the lung and then said they think they were looking at the old one by mistake.the doc said there was some abnormalities but nothing to worry about.I just don't know what more I can do.
Soon as my insurance ran out,it seemed no one cared anymore.just wished I knew more to do,the doctor stopped researching.told me there was nothing more to do.