Chest pains?
Late in the night last night my chest was hurting.  I was going to the bathroom and got too dizzy, kida unsteady and my husband put me back in bed.  My BP started going down a little and went down to 110/48 with a pulse of 110.  I took my nitro in the five min. times and took 3 of them.  About 40 min. later in 5 min. times took 2 more.  I went to sleep, but could hardly breath.  Now I am feeling bad again.  Could this be from a chem. stress test?  What should I do?
Hi!
Yes, it can be from the stress test, and you must immediately go to the ER and get a 12 lead EKG done to rule out a heart attack. Please inform your cardiologist immediately. Do not exert yourself. It can also be low potassium or electrolyte imbalance or a clot in lung. All are serious conditions, and need an urgent follow-up. Please go to the ER.
Take care!