Aneurysm Community
Circulation problems in face..??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

Circulation problems in face..??

I feel like I'm losing my mind....I have always been healthy and strong, but this past year has unloaded annoying, bizarre and painful health issues. It seemed to start with raynaud's in my feet (purple toes, freezing feet, etc) and some burning tingling in my hands and feet. All my blood work came back 'normal'.
Even warm weather doesn't relieve the feeling of burning, tingling and numbness.
Then, my veins started popping out big and blue in my feet, hands and arms. I woke up with electrical tingling up the front of my legs and varicose veins began to form. Tests for blood flow showed everything was 'normal'.
Then the frontal vein in my forehead began to swell too and is causing a very uncomfortable 'full' feeling in my left brow with a feeling of pressure in my left eye and left nasal cavity. My cheek on that side has a numb heavy feeling and the temple on that side seems more sensitive. My left eye seems blurry and dry more so than the right.
I can push on the frontal vein and feel relief but when I release it, there's all this pressure and again. Also, the left side of my neck hurts.
I wonder if something is pinched and causing circulation problems. I'm scared, frustrated and really don't have time for this!!
I don't even know what kind of tests to ask for!
Please ...I know this was a lot to read and I feel like a basket case...but I'm really desperate to know what and why???
Hi!
First get your blood pressure checked. This could be due to high blood pressure. The other possibility is clot in some blood vessel. Hyperthyroidism, diabetes, temporal arteritis are the other possibilities.  You could also be having vasculitis. Vasculitis is basically inflammation of arteries and veins. This includes cutaneous small-vessel vasculitis which affects skin, & kidneys; Wegener's granulomatosis which affects nose, lungs, kidneys; Churg–Strauss syndrome which affects lungs, kidneys, heart, skin; Kawasaki disease which affects skin, heart, mouth, eyes; Buerger's disease which affects leg arteries and veins. Diagnosis is by demonstrating increased erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR), C-reactive protein (CRP), antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA) levels, white blood cell count and eosinophils. Anemia is also present along with hematuria or blood in urine. Blood vessel inflammation in the biopsy of involved organ or tissue, such as skin, sinuses, lung, nerve, and kidney confirms diagnosis. Treatment generally involves steroids and immunosuppressive drugs. Please discuss all this with your treating doctor. Hope this helps. Take care!