Aneurysm Community
Do i have a brain aneurism(aneurysm)?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

Do i have a brain aneurism(aneurysm)?

All this summer i've been having these headaches, and they seem to be focused on the left back side of my head. I saw a doctor, and he said i was fine, but i insisted on a mri. I had my mri done about two weeks ago, everything was normal and i was ok. Along with this i got a full eye exam but this was just routine, and everything was ok. but shortly after that my left eye began to hurt, and my vision is a little worse in my left eye and theres some mild pain sometimes and i have this feeling feeling like theres something over it. ive been getting the numb feeling all over my body, especially on the left side and my head. I dont know whats going and its really getting to me.I asked my doctor about the possibility of a brain aneurysm and he said not to worry, i was fine, but i still have my doubts. I must admit i have pretty bad anxiety and im a hypochondriac, making this situation all the worse. Im scared and would love some answers, i apreciate all you help and time. If you would like to ask if im feeling anything else or additional info feel free to ask. oh sorry i fogot but ive also devolped tinnitus over the last few months ive getting the hot feet feeling sot of recently.