Aneurysm Community
Extreme headaches.Right temple is hurting bad. Aneurysm?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

Hello all, i'm very concerned. I'm a 26 year old male and have suffered from some blows to the head in the past. This happened one time when I was drunk and thought it would be funny to have my ex girlfriends little sister slap me for being stupid and spilling my beer. So she did and she hit me really hard and in my right temple. After words I noticed this vein popping out for awhile every now and then on my right temple that had never been there before. It's been a year or two since then and as of these last few days i've noticed extreme migraines and a nasty pain located in my right temple. I'm cold and feel like I might vomit at times as well as getting alot of chest pain,left arm pain, pressure in my chest,and my face and head feels really hot. It seems I have some congestion and woke up with a really stuffy nose too. Can a migraine from allergies cause only one temple to hurt? I'm very scared and think that I am dying but am in no way mentally or spiritually ready as i'm only 26 and have to many things I'd like to fullfill. Please help, any advice on what I should do? What kind of tests can show whether or not it is an aneurysm? What should I do about all of this chest pain? Thank you! Any help or guidance would be deeply valued.
Hey also, I've been suffering from really bad chest pain,left arm pain,back pain,chest pressure and stomach pain. Are these also signs of an aneurysm?
Your symptoms regarding the head pain are more migraine rather then symptoms of a aneurysm.  If you have had a MRI or a CT scan with contrast then I believe a aneurysm would have been identified.  Having so many blows to the head is not a good thing.  You may want to talk to a Neurologist about having a base line Neurpsychology exam to make sure the concussions don't lead to further problems down the road.  If you have been following the NFL lawsuits regarding concussions will give you some idea to the problems concussions cause.
Hey Eddie, thank you very much. This helps relieve the stress and anxiety of these symptoms. It helps to look it at this more logically by having your take on it. It seems you are right the pain has let up upon waking up today. Yes, I have had alot of blows to the head but thankfully no concussions! Ok, thank you and that does sound like a good plan to talk to a neurologist. Thank you very much again Eddie. I'll have to check into the NFL lawsuits regarding concussions to get a better idea of what they can do.