Aneurysm Community
Head symptoms/ Heart beat...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

Head symptoms/ Heart beat...

Hi everybody... For four months I've been dealing with the craziest things/ symptoms. If you have time, please check out my post under Mood Disorders called "New to this-Anxiety-Head Symptoms". I have a ton of symptoms that started with just head pressure. Now, what I'm really concerned about is that when I go to bed, and I'm drifting to sleep (I think), I feel a hard pulse-like feeling in the back of my head, and then it feels like my head and neck start shaking or vibrating... it's hard to explain. I'm scared poop-less. I have been to my doctor before the holidays, and he said it's anxiety. He did a neuro exam, which he said was completely normal... but doesn't want to send me for an MRI. I think I need one, b/c I think it could be an aneurysm, a brain tumor, a circulation/ heart issue... I'm scared, so I'm really hoping someone will help... Thank you... Also, I have been having daily headaches in my temple areas that feel almost like cramps... I know it sounds silly, but I can't think of another way to explain it...
Hi!
If you have tingling at back of head and temple pain then chances of nerve compression in the cervical region is very high. Headaches and pain in temple area can be due migraine. Tension headaches due to stress too affect the temple area.
Temporal arteritis, internal ear infection, TMJ and tooth decay can all cause a temple pain.
Infection in the eye, glaucoma, near and far sightedness and sinusitis are the other causes.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Take care!