Pain in left side of head
Hello I am a 35 yr old mother of 6 children. Two months ago I started getting an odd pressure feeling in the left side of my head. It has progressed and is starting to effect my hearing in the left ear. What sounds like reverberation or feed back in a speaker is all I can hear out of that ear now. Today I started getting dizzy when I move my head. But when I sit still I am fine. The hearing in my left ear is the same however. I have a family history of aneurysms, being my father and aunt on my mothers side. And have also had a brain injury to the left side of my head 12 yrs ago while in an abusive relationship. Don’t know if this is connected but thought I would add it just incase. Any help would be greatly appreciated seeing as now that the dizzy spells have started I am getting very worried. Thanks
Amy, you need an immediate medical work-up.  No one can tell you what this is, until the doctors check it out.  With the family history of aneurysms, and with your having six children dependent on you, you have to seek medical attention for this, right away.  If it turns out to be something serious, then prompt help versus a delay might make all the difference in your outcome.  If it is not serious, then you need to find out quickly, so you can stop worrying.  All good luck to you!  I will say a prayer for you to have a wise and compassionate doctor who can help you.