Possible aneurysm?
Hi there.  I'm a 24 year old female who has had frequent localized headaches in the back of my head on the left side.  It is more of an aching/burning sensation that comes and goes. I also have neck pain on the same side although the doctor has determined my neck movement is fine and that there is no reason as to why I should have neck pain. Other than that, I've had no other symptoms. I realize that it is very possible that the headache and neck pain are correlated; but I am still worried about the possibility of an aneurysm as the pain is localized. I appreciate your time.  Thank you.
If your Doctor consulted for both the neck pain and head pain, I'm sure he/she would have evaluated for a aneurysm risk.  In order to help your self, you should review the risk factors associated with aneurysms.  The brain aneurysm foundation does list the risk factors just in case you might have left some details out when providing your Doctor your medical history.

You might also ask your Doctor if the left sided pain is related to migraine episodes.