Aneurysm Community
Pulsating Upper body and Pulsatile Tinnitus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

For almost a year I have been having pulsatile tinnitus on my left ear, visual disturbances, strong pulsing in my upper body, lightheadedness and irregular heartbeats. The lightheadedness is so bad, I kind of feel as If I am in a dream sometimes...it's scary. The pulsing is so strong that when I am lying down I feel my body moving a bit along with every pulse.These symptoms are 24/7! I also get extremely dizzy and can not see for a few seconds when I stand up too quickly and there is extreme pressure on my chest when that happens.

I am 19 years old. I am overweight and I used to have high cholesterol but I got that under control. I have had blood work but everything came out normal. My blood pressure is normal. I've had an EKG, Echocardiogram, MRI w/ and w/o contrast of my brain, CT scan w/ and w/o contrast of my temporal bones and inner ears, 24 hour holter monitor and Carotid Artery Doppler.

Everything came out just fine except for the holter monitor which showed I had irregular heartbeats but I knew that already.

I am worried it might be something with my circulation or an aneurysm in an artery in my chest that is causing all of this increase in blood flow
Please help!!!
So sorry to hear all of this, sounds incredibly scary. Have you requested a test that would show the arteries of your chest?
It might also be a good idea to send a msg to someone on this forum who has an anuerysm in the area you are concerned about, that might get a quicker response.

All the best.