Aneurysm Community
Results from an MRA

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

Results from an MRA

I was recently diagnosed from an MRA as having a Congenital Anomaly Of Cerebrovascular System with no current evidence of Aneurysm.  I have been having severe dizzy spells, nausea, falling, memory loss, etc.  Has anyone heard of this?  I don't see my Neurologist until the end of September and he has sent me to a Neuropsych doctor to identify the area of the brain that is "missfiring".  I'm not scared, just really curious.  I have tons of other issues health-wise, so adding another to my list is rather nauseating (no pun intended).
Sorry, I've never heard of what you have. You are going to a neurologist and a neuropsych doc.....these sound like good next steps. Is this something you would have surgery on? Sorry, can't be of any help just wanted to say, hi and wish you well. I have annies and have had all your symptoms.

Be well and let us know what happens.
Thanks for your reply.  Hopefully I will hear something soon.  My memory loss and dizziness is really getting to me.  I walk like a drunk lately and anything can make me fall.  I'm also seeing my Cardiologist to see if any of this is cardiac related, however I'm thinking that is extremely doubtful.  My BP has been running much higher than ever before and I have no idea why.  

I had to take and 8 hour evaluation at the Neuropsych office and I don't know if they are thinking of surgery.  The Neuropsych seems to think so, but I'm at a loss now.  

How is it in wonderful Washington?  I miss living there.  
I understand about the memory loss and confusion. It can be quite frustrating when you are use to being on top of things. Hopefully, you will get some answers soon.

Weather here has been good! We hit the 100's recently which sent everyone to the local hardware stores for airconditioners.....very uncommon and hopefully, we will stay in the mild area for a while.
100's.  That is unreal.  I don't think I ever used my AC there.  I'm convinced my illnesses never started until my company forced me to move from WA to FL. Lol. How ever bizarre that sounds, I was 100% healthy until I moved here and my health keeps getting worse instead of better.  I'm on disability and told my family once all the Insurance and SS things get resolved, I would love to move back there.  Maybe I would spontaneously heal and call all of this mess the Florida Syndrome.  :).
I'll post my updates, but that will be in October. Until then, blow a kiss to Mt Saint Helens, Mt Baker, Mt Adams and best of all Mt Ranier. Gosh I miss those mountains.