Upper right abdominal movement
I have been feeling upper rt abdominal movement  i feel it at night but may just be because thats when im down and relaxing  Its Below ribs and to rt of umbilicus basically.  Exactly like a baby movement  when inwas pregnant  I'm a 51 yo. I'm not pregnant. It is intermittent, non pulsating and definitely not gas! It's a mild kicking out sensation
As a RN I know this is Not gas or constipation   Please help.
Hi!
In a thin built person, normal pulse of the abdominal aorta can be felt. This is a normal finding. Another possibility is a strong heartbeat being conducted to the stomach area. Again it could be a normal finding or it could be due to a heart condition. However it could also be an aneurysm. This can be diagnosed and treated by a vascular specialist and an angiogram not ultrasound is done to detect it. Severe acidity, gas in stomach and muscle twitches too could be causing a pulsing. If heart and aortic causes are ruled out, then this should be looked into. Do consult your doctor. Take care!