Vein in my finger pain?
I get a vein that pops out and hurts on the palm side of my finger. It last for only a couple of minutes and then is sore there.  This has happened about four times now. I have had it on my left pinky, my left ring finger, and last night to my right middele finger. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Thanks for query,

You have not mentioned your age, if you are elderly there is chances of having inflammation of the bone in the nerve route causing pain in the fingers. There is possibility of some pressure on brachial plexus while sleeping pressure giving rise to nerve route
pain.

Hope this answers your query.

Take care
I also have a vein that is swollen and that gets bigger at times and very painful to the touch. Could there be a cyst under the vein or an aneurysm? It is on my lefthand index finger between the knuckle and first joint. I am a 65-year-old woman and did not injure the site.